Elliot is a Senior Associate at Butlers Lawyers, based in Nedlands, Western Australia. Elliot practices in Family Law, Wills & Estates Planning, and Contested Estates. He regularly represents clients in Court and as an advocate at Mediation.
He is experienced in all areas of family law, including:
- Property Settlement
- Spousal and De Facto Maintenance
- Custodial issues
- De Facto and same-sex matters
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Child Support, including both Limited and Binding Child Support Agreements
- Adult Child Maintenance
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Restraining Orders
He is experienced in areas of Wills and Estates law, including:
- preparation of Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Guardianship;
- applications for Probate or Letters of Administration;
- Family Provision Act claims;
- Guardianship and Administration applications; and
- other contentious Estate issues.
Elliot is a current member of the Law Society of Western Australia and the Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia. He is a former President, Vice-President and Treasurer of the Murdoch Student Law Society and was also a Councillor for the Australian Law Students Association.