PH: (08) 9386 5200
 A/H: 0403 624 271



Questions about Public Offence charges? Find out more here

Our experienced Criminal Law Team can assist you with all criminal Public Offence enquiries. Early advice is essential to providing you with the best possible outcome for your matter.

What is Disorderly Conduct?

What is the penalty for Disorderly Conduct?

I own an establishment where someone was disorderly - can I be fined?

Are there possible Defences for Disorderly Conduct?

In which Court would Disorderly Conduct be heard?

What is an Indecent Act in Public?

Which Court is this matter heard in?

Are there any Defences for Indecent Acts in public?

What is the law in WA for Trespass?

What is the maximum penalty for Trespass?

Which Court will hear the matter of Trespass?

Are there any defences for Trespass?